UV Resistant Stretch Wrap
What are the advantages of UV resistant stretch wrap?
Toronto Stretch Wrap and Danshar Polybag and Resin Inc.
offer an assortment of stretch films which include, opaque, clear and
UV protected ones. Each of these stretch films have different advantages
and can be used for different purposes. For instance, opaque stretch
- conceals products, providing added protection from possible theft.
- is beneficial for color coding products prevents product damage from dust, moisture and rain.
- is a visually-eye catching and bold backdrop for printing messages and logos on the film.
- outlasts clear stretch film when stored outdoors.
- protects products from harmful UV Rays.*
Clear stretch film:
- makes it easy to scan product identification tags, like barcodes or RFID.
- enables products to be readily displayed on the showroom floor without the worry of dust buildup or damage to the merchandise.
- is tamper resistant.
- due to the added protection of the stretch wrap, packages are less likely to be intentionally sabotaged.
- improves inventory control by enabling visual inspections of products.protects products from harmful UV Rays.*
More Toronto Stretch Wrap Products
Benefits of UV Resistant Stretch Wrap
UV stretch film:
- protects and extends the life of products that are stored outdoors in the sun. If your shipments will be stored outdoors in direct sunlight for more than 60 days, then we recommend choosing UV stretch film.
*Photo degradation could occur to stretch wrap as a result of being stored outside for a prolonged period of time. The additive, UVI (Ultra Violet Inhibitor) could be added to opaque and clear stretch film in order to increase the stretch film's durability and inhibit photo degradation.
2899 Steeles Ave. W.,
Units 9 & 10,
North York, Ontario
For skid quantities of stretch wrap, resin, or plastic bags only, please call